Boris - Six Months On
Six months ago I called for Boris to resign.
Nothing has changed and now I'm calling for him to be removed.
Since that time he has achieved absolutely nothing - his claim to fame is the vaccine rollout and the support for Ukraine.
- He can hardly take credit for the vaccine, Science has moved on and the sequencing of a virus's DNA allows for much quicker development of vaccines.
- As one of Europe's largest exporters of defence equipment, giving support for the war in Ukraine is hardly a difficult decision.
Apart from his constant lying or manipulation of statistics, It's what he has not done that is important for me.
- Immigration - levels are higher now than when we were in the EU
- Brexit - Theresa May started on the wrong foot - Boris should have started from scratch and in a position of strength. We've seen the results of the Brexit agreement - I need to say more
- Levelling up - the cost of COVID is the most likely reason for delaying investment.
- Human Rights: Six years on we still have to answer to the European Court
- That's enough to make the point